1. When can I check-in?
Check-in is possible from 02:00 pm. Earlier check-in depends on the availability of an accommodation unit. If the facility has a ready-to-use accommodation unit, the personnel will be happy to check you in earlier. The working-hours of the reception are 24/7.
2. When do I have to check-out?
Check-out deadline is 10:00 am. You can check-out later only by paying an additional compensation, depending on the availability of the accommodation unit and only in prior arrangement with the personnel at the reception desk.
3. Can you give us your price-list?
Our prices are subject to change, depending on the time of the year and availability of accommodation units. All prices are available at our web-site or per inquiry at the Reservation center. Unfortunately, we do not provide fixed annual price lists, but we guarantee the lowest online price.
4. Will the change of my reservation dates influence the price?
The change of reservation can, by all means, influence the price.
5. Has my child a right to a free stay or a discount?
Discounts and free stays for children at the Dražica Hotel depend on the type of the accommodation unit:
- Discounts for children on the 3rd/4th additional bed in a room with 2 adults: 0 – 11,99 yrs. FREE
- Discounts for children on the 3rd/4th additional bed in a Suite or a Family room with 2 adults: 0 – 11,99 yrs. FREE, 12 – 15,99 yrs. -50%
- A discount for a child on a basic bed in a room with 1 adult: 0 – 11,99 yrs. - 20%
At the Marina Hotel, we do not put up extra beds, nor give discounts for children.
6. Can I cancel my booking without additional cost?
You can cancel your reservation in accordance with the Terms of Termination. The Terms of Termination and Payment are an integral part of the reservation confirmation. Normally, you can cancel your booking free of charge 3-7 days upon your arrival, until 02:00 pm (CET).
The conditions can differ depending on the type of offer and price-list and therefore we kindly ask you to study these conditions when booking the accommodation. With non-refundable reservations, payment is conducted at the time of booking, and cancellation or alteration of booking dates is not possible.
7. Can I book a parking space?
- The Dražica Hotel Resort. Parking space can be booked only at check-in, depending on the availability of free spaces. The parking fee is 4,00 EUR per vehicle, per day.
- The Marina Hotel. The hotel is located in a pedestrian zone with traffic restrictions. When you arrive in the town of Krk, please call the reception on 00385 51 221 128 and ask how to access the hotel in order to be able to transport the luggage. At the reception desk you will receive a free parking card for one of hotel or public parking spaces in the vicinity of the hotel.
8. Can I book a specific accommodation unit (accommodation unit No.) at the desired accommodation facility?
The booking of a specific accommodation unit (number) unfortunately cannot be made, but we guarantee that you will be placed in an accommodation unit of the same category as the one reserved. We will gladly take into account all your accommodation-related wishes and comply with them if possible.
9. How can I confirm my booking?
The booking can be confirmed by submitting credit card data or by making an advance payment as a guarantee of arrival to the hotel.
10. Which credit cards do you accept as booking confirmation?
We accept the following credit cards as booking confirmation: Visa Classic, American Express, and MasterCard. We do not accept Visa Electron cards and debit cards.
11. What are the payment options at the reception desk and can I make a payment in installments?
The payment can be made in cash and with all credit and debit cards. You cannot pay in installments. For more information, please contact the Reservation center.
12. In which currency is the payment made?
The payment is made at the hotel reception desk in Croatian kuna (HRK) or EUR at the currency rate valid on the day of payment. Please keep in mind that in credit card transactions, the payment currency is Croatian kuna (HRK).
The bank converts that amount into the domestic currency of your account. Due to slight variations of the currency rates in different banks, you may be charged a slightly higher amount than the one expressed in the hotel invoice.
13. Can I change the currency at the hotel reception desk?
14. Do your suites have a kitchen?
Hotel suites do not have a kitchen.
15. Are pets allowed at your facilities?
The pets are not allowed to enter the facilities.
Welcome to Krk, the Golden Island!
Enjoy the sea view, take a breath of fresh air, let the sunshine brighten your face... explore the charming medieval streets of the historical city of Krk, follow the wine & olive trails or take an adventurous boat trip to the spectacular surrounding islands of Croatia.