Menu Book now

History of Hoteli Krk

Long tradition in tourism

The Company maintains a long and interesting history that dates back to the 1930’s. Since then, the name of the Company and its owners have repeatedly changed, but one thing remained the same: the hotels have lived for their guests and tourism.

Since 1998, the hotels have been under the proprietorship of the limited liability company Hoteli Krk , which has around 600 sleeping units allocated in four accommodation facilities.

Three accommodation facilities: the Dražica Hotel and additional facilities, Villa Lovorka and Tamaris, comprise the Dražica Resort, while Boutique Hotel Marina exists as an independent facility.

Marina Hotel & Restaurant

Call Center / Front Desk

+385 51 221 128

marina@hotelikrk.hr

Send inquiry